When you first boot up your computer, Windows will run through a series of screens to tell you what it is doing. One of these screens is the “Windows 11 Error Recovery” screen. This can be quite annoying and difficult to fix because many users do not know how to get out of this menu. The good news is that this tutorial will show you just how easy it could be!.
The “windows 11 startup repair not working” is a common error that can be fixed by using the Windows Recovery Environment.
Kazim has always been fascinated by technology, whether it’s tinkering with the settings on his iPhone, Android device, or Windows computer. And, on occasion, unscrewing the gadget to inspect the hardware, however… Continue reading
- When you switch on your computer, you’ll get the Windows 11 Error Recovery screen, which stops the OS from starting properly.
- Remove any defective hardware, perform Startup Repair, rebuild the Boot Configuration Data, run SFC and DISM, and use any of the other solutions indicated below to cure the problem.
- Learn how to discover faulty hardware in Windows 11 as well.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Like its predecessors, the current edition is prone to faults. The majority of them are simple to correct, but a few look to be more difficult. When users power on a Windows 11 PC, they may face the Windows Error Recovery screen.
The error might occur for a variety of causes, including both hardware and software issues. This makes determining the underlying reason and correcting the issue much more complex.
While there isn’t much you can do after the problem has occurred other than fix it, there are techniques to avoid it from happening in the first place.
You may use Restoro, a specific program that will detect and remove issues with both hardware and software, eliminating a slew of errors and saving you hours of troubleshooting work.
If you couldn’t avoid it, read this post to learn how to solve the Windows Error Recovery screen that appears when Windows 11 starts up. Read on to learn all there is to know about the problem, as well as the most efficient troubleshooting approaches.
When I power on a Windows 11 PC, why do I see the Windows Error Recovery message?
When an incompatible or malfunctioning external device is attached to the system, the error is the most common cause. If you’ve recently installed or updated hardware, the Windows Error Recovery screen in Windows 11 may appear.
Aside from that, system files that are damaged, missing, or misconfigured might be the reason. The error might also be caused by issues with the boot setup or the installation of a third-party program.
Whatever the problem, the solutions outlined below will remove the Windows Error Recovery screen in Windows 11 and restore your PC to its previous state. To troubleshoot quickly and effectively, just follow the steps in the order indicated.
What can I do about the Windows 11 Error Recovery problem?
Remove any gear that isn’t working properly.
As previously stated, the major source of the problem is faulty hardware. To solve it, you’ll need to locate and remove the offending device.
Because you won’t be able to tell which one it is right immediately, the best technique is to detach all peripherals, leaving just the keyboard, mouse, and monitor connected to the CPU in the event of a desktop. Remove everything from a laptop.
Now, one by one, connect each of these devices to the computer and turn it on. In Windows 11, if the machine boots up without the Windows Error Recovery screen, shut it down and attach the next peripheral.
Continue in this manner until you find the faulty hardware. Once you’ve done that, unplug it and contact the manufacturer for help. Do not connect the device until you are able to discover one.
If this doesn’t work and the issue persists, go on to the next technique.
2. Repair the startup.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
Startup Repair is a built-in program that fixes faults that prevent the OS from starting properly, such as faulty or missing vital system files. The application, however, will not scan for malware or resolve hardware issues.
You don’t need to do anything here since the Startup Repair option is chosen by default on the error page, and it will start automatically if you don’t alter it within a few seconds.
As a result, wait for Startup Repair to complete its task and then choose the proper option when requested. Check whether you can load the OS without seeing the Windows 11 Error Recovery screen after using the repair program.
3. Rebuild the data for the boot configuration (BCD)
- When your system is turned off, hit the power button to turn it on, and then hold the power button down until the Windows logo appears.
- Repeat this step three times more, and the Startup Repair application will automatically open when you switch on the machine for the fourth time.
- Allow it to run, and it will very certainly fail to fix the problem. When it’s finished, go to Advanced options.
- Then, from the choices on the screen, choose Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced options once more.
- Now, from the six choices available, choose Command Prompt.
- To start the Command Prompt, choose your account and enter its password on the ensuing pages.
- To rebuild the BCD, type/paste the following instructions one at a time, pressing Enter after each one: fixmbr bootrec/ fixboot bootrec/ scanos bootrec/ rebuildbcd bootrec/ rebuildbcd
- Close the Command Prompt and attempt to boot Windows after performing these instructions.
The BCD, or Boot Configuration Data, aids in the loading of the operating system, and if it becomes corrupted or some important files are missing, you’ll most likely get the Windows 11 Error Recovery. If this is the case, recreating the BCD should solve the problem.
More information about this subject may be found here.
4. Run the SFC scan as well as the DISM tool.
- Turn on the computer by shutting it off and then pressing the power button. Hold the power button down as soon as the Windows logo displays to switch it off. Rep the previous steps two more times.
- The Startup Repair will activate on the fourth try. Allow it to look for issues, but it is unlikely to be able to resolve them. When it’s finished, go to Advanced options.
- After that, choose Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced settings in the next box.
- Select Command Prompt from the drop-down menu.
- On the following page, choose your user account and enter its password.
- To execute the DISM tool, type/paste the following commands one at a time, pressing Enter after each one: DISM.exe /cleanup-image /scanhealth /online DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- To conduct the SFC scan, type the following command once the DISM tool has been successfully executed: sfc /scannow
The DISM and SFC scans will correct faulty system files, repair Windows Image, and, if necessary, alter the Windows installation files. If any of these are the causes of the Windows 11 Error Recovery, your machine should now be operational.
5. Remove any third-party programs that are incompatible.
- Force shut down the computer three times to get it to start, and the Startup Repair will start on the fourth try.
- When it’s finished, go to Advanced options.
- From the list of choices that appears, choose Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced options now.
- Then, from the six choices, choose Startup settings.
- Restart the computer by pressing the Restart button.
- To boot Windows into Safe Mode, press 4 or F4.
- When the OS starts up, hit Windows + I to open the Settings app, then pick Apps from the left-hand navigation pane’s list of tabs.
- Now, click on Apps & features on the right.
- Locate the offending app, pick Uninstall from the flyout menu by clicking the ellipsis next to it.
- In the popup that appears, click Uninstall once more.
The most difficult part would be figuring out which app isn’t working. We propose uninstalling the programs that were installed around the time the issue was first encountered, one by one, until the one that leads to the Windows 11 Error Recovery screen is removed.
6. Install Windows 11 again.
You have no choice but to reinstall Windows 11 if none of the options given above have worked. Reinstalling the operating system will resolve virtually all issues that are causing Windows 11 Error Recovery.
We advocate using it only as a last option since it will take some time and you risk losing your data. However, it will undoubtedly remove the issue and restore your PC to its previous state.
How can I tell if my hardware is malfunctioning with Windows 11?
Most BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) faults are caused by defective hardware, and the error message will inform you which hardware is malfunctioning. You may also look into all the details in the error log in Event Viewer.
There are also a number of built-in tools and programs that may assist in the diagnosis of hardware problems. You may use the Memory Diagnostic Tool for Windows, for example, to diagnose and fix RAM issues.
Memory Diagnostic Tool for Windows
Furthermore, you may utilize a specific third-party hardware diagnostic tool, which performs better than the preloaded ones. Once you’ve figured out whatever hardware isn’t working, you may get it fixed or replaced for optimal system performance.
So, now that the Windows 11 Error Recovery issue has been handled, we urge that you take additional care to prevent future problems.
Learn how to resolve the 0xc00000e error code in Windows 11, which may also be caused by a damaged BCD or a lack of crucial updates.
In the comments area below, tell us which repair worked for you.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “windows 11 boot repair tool” is a tool that can be used to fix the Windows Error Recovery screen on boot.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I repair corrupted Windows 11?
A: If you are trying to repair corrupted windows, it is important to know what operating system your computer is running. If you do not know the answer, please try rebooting and then checking in Event Viewer for any errors that might have occurred during the reboot process.
How do I fix Windows error in recovery mode?
A: In order to fix Windows error in recovery mode, you will need to boot into safe mode and clear the registry of all traces of the old driver.
How do I boot into recovery mode on Windows 11?
A: To boot into recovery mode on Windows 11, hold down the power button and press F2.
- windows 11 automatic repair loop
- startup repair windows 11
- how to open startup repair in windows 11
- repair windows 11 from usb
- how to repair windows 11 without losing data